May 24, 2012

Starting an English blog on crochet

Well, I'm not the first, but since I like making my Dutch blog on crochet and I really want to be able to 'translate' some of it in English I thought an English blog would be nice. There is a link with pinterest on the left side of the blog, please use it if you feel the need. I find it a new source of inspiration, and one of the reasons for starting this blog so I can publish English patterns and ideas as well.
So here is the first (and also background to the blog). My white cotton shawl. It starts at the bottom with one triangle and then you just go along until the last row of 96 triangles. I will write it out some other time, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to reply? Leave me a message in a reaction and I will get back to you