October 28, 2013

New inspiration... challenge ahead

Oops, did not post anything on this blog for a long time, but that is going to change. Today I signed in on the Creative everyday challenge which encourages me to post one piece of crochet every day for the month November. If you want to join please do!
I will try to post something every day, although there might be some pieces which were created somewhat earlier and did not make it to this blog yet (I have been more active on my Dutch blog recently, and pictures tell their own story even if you don't understand the Dutch tekst... and I'm happy to answer any questions).
For now, no picture of my very creative (and messy!!!) stash (since I cannot find my camera). I'm planning to sort things out for Thursday when I will be at a large creative hobby fair in Utrecht searching for new possibilities... In the meantime I have to turn in my manuscript for a novel on knitting I wrote.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you will be a part of the Art Every Day Challenge. It is going to be a blast. I think this is my fifth year? Anyway - there are lots of us AND I hope you will keep in touch as we create, create, create.... and I don't know how to crochet so perhaps you will teach me a thing or twelve?

    ReplyDelete

Want to reply? Leave me a message in a reaction and I will get back to you