Today was an important day for me. I turned in my manuscript to two prospective publishers. I hope they find it enjoyable to read and want to consider publication.
I've been busy preparing the manuscript these last weeks, and now I realized that I did not have a title page. So I made a collage of a photo on my moodboard (with a small piece of knit poppies), some wool, some sheep and Monet's Poppies in Argentueil. All these have a part in the knit novel I wrote. This title page is in Dutch, but translating the title is the easy part (I only need to adapt Klaprozen in december to read Poppies in December)... translating the book is the next chore on my list, but will take some time.