November 19, 2013

November 18 and 19, digital work and another wreath

Well the newsletter proved to be a bit of inconvenient (or totally annoying really) and I spend most of Monday trying to fix it, designing a total new one instead. Since I also made a Newflash for Gratitudebeads (actually bot were in Dutch) it was a busy digital day.
Today I finished another wreath, with two yarns worked together.

I discovered that my favourite one (the green/purple one) is no longer sold online in the Netherlands, but I still have a small ball left.
I decorated the wreath with small bundles of yarn
and then tied little get well notes to it (from our Friday knitting circle)
And when I started cooking dinner I also took a picture of those little miniature Christmastrees (at least that is what my children call it): Romanesco it is called (a combination of broccoli and cauliflower). It tasted just fine, and now I'm late again for my blogpost. Better next time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to reply? Leave me a message in a reaction and I will get back to you