November 21, 2013

November 21, creatieve together

Totdat was a busy day. My son is working on his project for Sinterklaas. In the Netherlands we celebrate the Day of St. Nicholas (December 6th) for smaller children with gifts in their shoes (kind of like Santa's gifts in your stockings) but for older children it is making something for someone else (and you're supposed to keep it a secret for whom, kind of secret Santa). He is making one for a girl in his class, who listed playing the piano and horses as her favorite pastimes. Do he decided to make a piano to hide his presents in. We made one of two cardboard boxes and let part of it become the keyboard. Then he decided to make it a pink piano, so my room smells of paint...



I wanted to make my daughter something special for dinner so I came up with this food-mandala: goat cheese salad which she loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to reply? Leave me a message in a reaction and I will get back to you